Friday, March 9, 2012

D : CY's E Day First Aid Kit V2

Assalammualaikum .. 

I hope that each and everyone of us is doing just fine & smiling all the way! Let's smile no matter what lies along the way. A great reminder for me too! Lately, I've been so tensed & stressed over 'stupid' clients & my 'moronic' boss! Seriously, if I could yell at them, I would've done that! At times, I did yell at MA as a way of relieving those tension. Bad huh? Indeed. Felt bad after all. That was what I call 'punching bag'! Ehiks. :)

OK! I promised that I'm going to talk about the 'hantaran' from me to my Tdy. It is quite an interesting part of the whole process. Even though I'm not the one who design the whole 7 set of 'hantaran', but I'm the one getting the most tension after all. Why? It goes back to the theme picking dilemma. Ahaha. It relates! It is! 


This is my sister's 'hantaran'. http://ctcreativedesign.blogspot.com
I've got the theme color, namely Purple & Silver. So, I started searching for those talented peeps with very good pair of hands to design & prepare those beautiful 'hantaran' for me. I am glad to get this talented lady, Kak Siti, who designed my sister's 'hantaran'. It is a package. So, it is quite easy. One stop center!

I'll share the link of this wonderful lady with such great ideas. 


Since my theme is Purple & Silver. I talked to her requesting her to come over to the house to discuss on the design & price. It came out quite affordable for me. 

In Malay customs, the groom will get the 'hantaran' from his future bride's side as gifts. The number of 'hantaran' differs for both sides. As what I saw those days, normally they will give each sides odd number of 'hantaran'. The bride will have to give more to the groom's side. Relevance? I am not so sure on that. Probably because the groom has to bear higher costs especially when it comes to the 'dowry'. :) 


In MA.CY's case, MA will give me 5 sets and I will give back to him 7 sets of 'hantaran'. I would love to share what are those sets: 


CY sets of 'hantaran'


1. Sirih Junjung (Betel Leaves designed nicely)
2. Fruits 
3. Cupcakes 
4. Jellies
5. Choc (MA's fav!)
6. Traditional Malay Sweet tooth
7. A piece of cloth for MA's Baju Melayu


MA sets of 'hantaran':


1. The E Ring 
2. Sirih Junjung (Betel Leaves designed nicely)
3. Cake
4. Fruits 
5. A piece of cloth for CY's Baju Kurung


I am not sure what is the theme color of MA's 'hantaran'! Ahaha.. But anyway he spilled the bean by telling me what those sets are! :) 


p/s : I wonder why I can lose my weight! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It has to be the stress with the work! :( 
Please lose weight .. please! 


OK. "Hantaran' : DONE. I've paid the deposit, the other half is to be paid on the day of delivery. Anxiously waiting for the 'merisik' day! I haven't seen my MA for more than a month. Seems so long hey. Anyway, I am so used to it. 


To me personally, long distance relationship is never harmful. As long as both parties are being mature in handling each situation. In my case, MA has to be the mature one, since I'm a bit more childish and stubborn! Missing each other is just another way of embracing the love! I get bored easily, so being in such relationship is a way of changing myself into a better person. A considerate and understanding person. I changed gradually I guess. :)


Got to go. Will update on the rest of the preparations later!


See you again my #kasihsayangcinta


Cheersssssssssssssssssssssssssss~


p/s: I LOVE Him. Loving every bit of him. Loving all those fighting & making up. Please do pray for US ya! Only Allah SWT can repay all those deeds my friends :)

Signing off, 

CY ^__^


No comments:

Post a Comment