Friday, February 17, 2012

A : The day it begins ..

Assalammualaikum .. 

Hai all ! Hope its a great day to all of you .. :) Who are you guys doing ? 

OK , this post is all about how the idea of E Day popped out ! I can't remember exactly when and how this begin . Probably need the long explanation from MA on how that actually took place ? I'll do anything to get him talking on this matter ! Haha . #cruel 

p/s : MA told me just now that he proposed me 3 days before I said YES to him . That YES is the most anticipated answer in his life , I suppose . Why ? Coz  that is when we officially MA + CY . The day I knew that MA is being serious by asking me to step in as part of his 'future' . Even before we're officially in a serious relationship . Thanks MA !

Hmm .. should I reveal the date ? In the previous post I did post what exactly happen during my trip to JB . MA & parents will come to my house this upcoming April to discuss on those things . I wonder what that discussion is all about hmmm ... Anyway , we'll see what's going to happen on that day ! #anxious

During my trip , MA & myself decided that the E Day to be held on 16.06.12 . Earlier we proposed the date to be 09.06.12 , but MA's sister isn't around on that date , therefore it is to be held at a later date (16.06.12) . So , on April MA's family will come to my house to let my parents know that the date has been fixed to 16.06.12 . 

Owemji that is like few months away .. Time flies fast and there's no room for me to take my own sweet time and chillax as I'm busy with my job and I'll have to do all the preparations myself . 

Its a BIG responsibility ! I'm a perfectionist , so everything has to be done beforehand and earlier as I don't favor any last minute prep . :) MA knows that very well . 

I'll keep updating this page with the progress . :) 

Nota Kaki : 

# Please do pray that MA.CY will go through all this flawlessly and with head held up high . Amin . :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment