Friday, May 3, 2013

WDay : Freaky Friday - Bridezilla Mode = ON

Assalammualaikum! 


Hope everyone is doing just fine & ever-ready for the GE. Can't wait to vote. It is my first time ever. Been at the wrong place at the wrong time during previous GE. Not gonna let this chance flies! Its your right people. Go VOTE!
  
I am SUPER STRESS! Arghhhhhhhhh! Felt like screaming to a bucket of water. 
Does it do me any good? Hell NO!

OMG. This wedding thingy is getting me stressed to the max! The only thing that used to stressed me out has always been the JOB. Things changed! 

I think I'm getting that BRIDEZILLA syndrome! I'm becoming a bridezilla. What does that means? Bridezilla means a B2B who focuses so much on the event that she becomes DIFFICULT & OBNOXIOUS! That freaks you out huh? Wait till you get to be in my shoes! Its tiring, stressful & eating you up INSIDE! Think that I'm exaggerating things? Experience it yourself darling. Then you know what I mean. *facepalm*

The most stressful part of this whole thing is the Nikah & Reception dress! I'm not that skinny that I can just simply choose any design. Right? So that stressed the hell out of me. Thinking of 'baju kurung moden' for my nikah. Empire / Princess cut dress for both receptions. But need to think of a nice & great design that would not eat me up and make me looking like a overstuffed pillow! Being a full figured lady has been a challenge to me. The fact that most B2B are skinny, makes me wanna strangle myself. But anyway, that's not gonna happen as I love myself. 

Probably I need to spend more on this dresses (probably a well known designer)! But that's not gonna happen, not in million years! That is when you're on a tight budget and the bank account is getting slimmer than myself! Arghhhhhhhhhhh. 

The outfit color for MA's side is Royal Blue. I'm thinking of the dress & dais color for my side. Even that stressed me out! I'm right now trying so hard to get the chiffon 3D flowers done for my 'bantal hantaran'. This takes lots of work. But anyway, I love what I'm doing. I'm going to do my own veil for nikah! Guess what? I've bought the border lace for it! I'm not that good at it, but trying hard to make things work baby! Need to buy another 2 meter of the net, as that one is quite stiff, not that flowy. Chiffon for veil, perhaps? What say you? I envisioned the placement of those silver lace & the 3D flowers. But I'll put that as a later DIY project. Need to settle with the bantal hantaran first & favours! Its making me wanna puke. Hope its gonna turn out well. Pray for me darling!




Some of the great dresses for nikah & reception. Not sure whether would that fits me well if I choose that design. I don't wanna look like some kind of gorilla escaped from the Zoo! Heh. Its a very bad thing that the bridal of both KL & JB sides asked me to think of the designs! That's absurd baby. i'm no designer. No doubt that I know the simple rule when it comes to dressing appropriately, but its my wedding! I don't wanna ruin my wedding! 

Pity me anyone! Any advice for full figured B2B? Please email me. Please sayangssss!
Its azlianaazlan@yahoo.com ya! Desperately need help.





                                     
I am praying for a better Malaysia. I am praying that we Malaysians will do good to our country. May Allah SWT bless all of us. May we stay strong against all the trial & turbulence in life.  I love him & I am hoping that Allah would always keep that feeling in our heart. I hope that he'll be the Imam that will lead me & family to a better Islamic way of life. Amin.

Signing off, 
Lots of Love from CY. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing superb information. Your web-site is very cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmark this website page will come back for extra articles.

    Villas à Barcelone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo pensaba que iba a dejar mi primer comentario. No sé qué decir, excepto que he disfrutado de la lectura. Bonito blog, voy a seguir visitando este blog muy a menudo.

    Lloguer vacacional a Costa Brava

    ReplyDelete