Thursday, July 19, 2012

19 : Alhamdulillah :)

CY's parent's 30th Anniversary
MA really need to learn to SMILE isn't it? HAHA ;) Love you Tdy ! XOXO

Assalammualaikum.

Its 19072012! It is MA.CY's 1st year anniversary. 

Alhamdulillah. We are thankful for this blessings by our Gracious Allah SWT. It wasn't an easy year for both of us indeed. I bet every single couple would've experienced what we both had experienced throughout the year! Its no joke. 

I am thankful that MA is being so patient since the first day up to now (well, I sincerely hope that it'll lasts like forever!). Thanks Syg .. ! For everything! For putting with my short temper & other weird & alien stuffs. What you see has always been what you get (I hate being a hypocrite, so I wouldn't want to become one!). 

Tdy, Happy 1st Year! May this be the start to wonderful & fruitful years to come. Will always love you! I do I do! Please do guide me to Jannah when my hands is in yours as a 'legitimate soul mate'! InsyaAllah. FTROML. Amin. 

Alhamdulillah, Allah has always been the light that shines upon us all & help us in whatever situation we're in. Thank You Allah SWT. 

We're praying that this relationship will lasts up to Jannah. As happy (despite of feuds & quarrels) as both of our parents! 

Please do pray for us! As we're praying for our family & friends. 

Amin Amin Amin.  

Been very busy with the work! I really hate my boss!!
Will find some time to post a review on my E Day & the total cost for the event. ;) 

Do take good care of yourself! 

Signing off, 

CY~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment